At this time, we are offering the listing of classifieds for free. This may change when changes occur to the Terms & Conditions and Price List.
Would you like to post your classified on our site? They will be published immediately upon creation. However, at a later date, the classifieds will be verified for content, along with category and Terms & Conditions compliance. In situations where the classified is deemed to be non-compliant, the user will receive an e-mail notification stated that the classified cannot be published as is and will need to be modified.
At the end of each successful publication, the user will receive an automatic e-mail notification from our server. If the user had edited the classified, but it has not appeared on our website and/or you have not received a notification, it is possible that:
- The user’s classified violated a law
- The classified violated our Terms & Conditions policy,
- The classified is deemed to fall under a different theme than our website, which has to do with capital investments such as: buying and selling of companies, commercial properties, seeking investors or business partners,
- You had provided inaccurate contact information,
- The content of the classified was too general in nature, did not contain the minimum text, did not provide sufficient information, was not edited by you, etc.
A properly edited classified should carry the following characteristics:
- Shows signs of careful consideration and thorough editing skills
- Contains the most important information and parameters required by the reader
- Mentions the product or service
- Contains financial information (investment worth, price, investment readiness etc.).
The questions contained in the questionnaire aid in creating a valuable classified. Each classified should contain the following:
- The brand positioning and recognition in the industry,
- General information regarding the owner’s experience,
- Some financial date (projections or historical),
- Characteristics of typical of companies that stand-out in the industry
Before you begin editing your classified, it is recommended that the user looks at other similar classifieds posted on our site. The manner in which the classified is worded and formatted has an influence on the success of the classified- the level of precision and thought put into the editing process, the higher the likelihood of finding a potential client.
When editing your offer, it is worth considering the preferences of potential investors. You should consider what information will attract and interest a potential investor. It is not easy because each investor has their own requirements; however, all information provided should be factual and realistic. Users that lie or provide unrealistic information will become shunned and will not attract offers.
When providing information in the classified the user should take security precautions as they will be visible to all users. Which is why you should be cautious. If you wish to not share certain data, you may contact us to have your classified appear under our logo. The specifics will be discussed on an individual basis.
The statement “classified provided by” means that more information regarding the classified will be provided by the posting party hired by the client (brokers, advisors, banks, third party, etc.) This type of option ensures the anonymity of the party, comfort, as well as relieves the party from having to answer to each interested party.
In case of questions or concerns please contact us. We will answer all questions. In order to have your questions or concerns addressed, please use the “contact” form and we will respond as quickly as possible.
One of the requirements for being able to register and use of the website is the acceptance of the Terms & Conditions policy.