Publication: 06:27, 04.02.2020No. of the advertisement: 1035

Highly profitable Money lending compay needs Financial funding To boost the business

Lusaka, Zambia

What is your idea / business and to whom is it addressed?

The project is a money lending company, specialized to in borrowing people money at a 40% interest of any amount loaned to them. It is addressed to individuals who are in business or formal employment and have a collateral to provide to me. my project is innovative in such a way that it caters for people who are in need of financial assistance and are ready to pay back the money at interest

How should the idea/business earn money?

The project will bring capital through the interest rate imposed on a client when borrowing money from me, there is a 40% profit every 15days meaning you get 80% return profit every 30days even if the client fails to pay the collateral he/she provides will be sold to recover the money.

At what stage is the idea / business at the moment?

The project is still on paper, yes there is a financial plan showing how them money will be used. i have managed to raise 45% capital, all i need is an investor who can put in the remaining 55% start up capital. i will only need 30days to start the project if capital is provided.

What do you need?

I am looking for a partner or an investor who can provide financial assistance for my business

75 000,00 USD

+26 (show phone number)

Send a message

You must log in to send a message.

Logging in